Cam Lock Ltd is one of the world’s leading specialists in the design and manufacture of personal protection life support systems. With an impressive range of products including aircrew oxygen masks, CBRN Respirators, industrial working respirators, emergency escape sets as well as SCBA and SABA. All equipment has been certified as Emergency Response breathing apparatus kit and has been smart man tested against a wide range of biological and chemical contaminants. Camlock leads the industry in respiratory life support.
At Camtech, we are Cam Lock’s North American distributor.
RIG-walker RIG H
RIG-walker – Twin strap harness airline BA with escape det
RIG-walker – Airline Breathing Apparatus
- • RIG-walker – The airline/escape breathing apparatus
- • Airline/cascade coupling for normal everyday use
- • Instant automatic switch over device in the event of airline supply failure
- • 10 or 15 minute duration emergency escape set cylinders
- • Audible warning device alerts wearer of air supply failure
- • Certification includes EN14593‑1 for PP Escape & Airline
- • Available with bandolier shoulder strap or back mounted body harness
- • Minimal moving parts for maximum reliability
- • Cowl version available for high protection factor operations and for wearers with facial hair
The RIG Walker is Cam Lock’s airline/escape breathing apparatus, perfect for use on offshore platforms and a range of other industrial applications. Designed for everyday use with an airline/cascade coupling, the RIG-walker respirator features an instant and automatic switch over device that activates if the normal breathing air supply fails, switching breathing air over to a cylinder.
The offshore emergency escape system is available in both 10 and 15 minute durations and features an audible warning indicating to the wearer that their respirator’s normal breathing air supply has failed.
The RIG-walker offshore respirator can be supplied in both bandolier shoulder strap and back mounted body harness versions. It is also available in a Cowl version for high protection factor operations and for wearers with facial hair.